Hard skills will get your foot in the door, but soft skills will get you the job and assist in keeping it. If you are in the business of building number 1 teams that are superstar winners, it might be a good idea to partake in soft skills training courses or to send your staff on one or more to learn how to hone in on skills that can easily improved – all you need is to learn how.
Hard skills refer to specifics such as technical expertise or other professional knowledge unique to a particular job or industry, whereas soft skills are what make a balanced employee succeed through fine-tuned interpersonal skills.
- We offer venues as and when required.
- We are able to ensure that your staff knowledge is taken to an entirely different level of professionalism.
- It is never only about hiring well – hiring well is one step in the right direction, but training staff to reach their full potential is another matter entirely; this is where soft skills training needs to be implemented.
- We teach you and your employees how to effectively manage their time together with productivity, ensuring they become balanced resulting in all-round workers.
What our courses at 10clicksahead can offer you in the way of soft skills:
- We show you how you and your staff can learn to fine-tune customer service.
- Interpersonal communication is important no matter what type of business you run – this could include SME’s or large corporates.
- If you are not sure what’s considered good manners or not in the world of commerce – business etiquette is one of those things in life that might seem unimportant but when it comes to closing deals or dealing with people from all walks of life, these old-fashioned good manners do play an integral role.
It is no secret that both friendliness and other similar personal qualities are as important to the success of your business as hard skills are. If you are searching for a soft skills training company, our courses at 10clicksahead will ensure you and your staff become more effective with clients, and soon everyone will benefit from your newly-acquired professional skills.
<<- Back to Training Courses <<-
Some of our courses on offer:
- Assertiveness Training
- Call centre training
- Train the Trainer
- Financial management training
- Business & Telephone Etiquette
- Business Writing and etiquette
- Conflict Management / Emotional Intelligence
- Customer Service Training (Retail Specialists)
- Leadership & Supervisory Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Sales Skills / Solution selling
- Stress Management
- Time Management