<b>The Comp TIA Linux+ Powered LPI qualification is highly recommended for those individuals and companies looking for an in-depth option that covers a broad spectrum of IT training. This is perhaps the finest IT qualification available globally today; possibly the main reason why this certification is viewed as being one of the premium training options is that it tests a candidate’s in-depth knowledge right across the board. A brilliant chance to not only up-skill IT skills in the working environment but instruction for individuals wanting to better their opportunities when entering the workplace for the first time or for those individuals changing career paths.
Why choose 10clicksahead for your Comp TIA Linux+ training:
- The certification is recognised by big brands such as Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo and Xerox.
- The Comp TIA is recognised internationally.
- The certification is vendor neutral.
Once you have obtained your Comp TIA Linux+ Powered by LPI certification, what job opportunities would then be available to those wanting to put this qualification to good use?
- Junior Linux administrator
- Junior network administrator.
- Systems Administrator
- Linux database administrator
- Web administrator.
What would be required to qualify for this vendor-neutral, high-stakes certification? There are two exams that need to be taken to qualify for the CompTIA CDIA+ qualification – the LX0-101 and LX0-102.
Candidates undertaking the CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI would be happy to know that they have the option of forwarding their exams to the Linux Professional Institute, which is an optional extra and is a confidential decision made by the individual candidate.
What exactly does the LX0-101 course and examination cover?
- System structural design.
- Linux Package Management.
- GNU as well as Unix commands
- Setting up of Linux.
- Linux file systems hierarchy standard.
The LX0-102 on the other hand, enables certificate holders to professionally handle:
- Scripting as well as information management.
- User interfaces.
- Admin jobs.
- Essential system services.
- Networking basics as well as very necessary security.
The Comp TIA Linux+ powered by LPI certification is recognised by many major brands. If you are keen to obtain this certification, contact us today to find out how to better your chances of becoming an IT professional.
<<- Back to IT Training Courses <<-